FIND OUR SOUL AGAIN.
Get your Business Owner OHM on
Join your hosts, Krista Chapman & Tom Larkin for this exclusive & intimate business + yoga retreat in Tulum, Mexico! A week of sun, white sand beaches and jungle paradise all for creating space in your demanding life a a business owner and CEO. Space to dive deep into mindset hurdles & business challenges. Space to collaborate & connect you with other attendees. Space for a little adventure, time to relax and recharge with daily meditation & yoga practices. Most of all space to get intentional about the year ahead and work on your business, instead of always in it. All free of the demands of our offices, homes, spouses, employees, children, your overloaded and busy life. This is your year to invest in the most important asset in your business and life – you. Attendees are encouraged to bring a project or space they are working on in their business that needs uninterrupted focus and collaborative input. A new business you are launching, a marketing plan to grow your business, an idea you never seem to have time to explore, a fork in the road that needs a space and supported to explore.
Attendance is limited to 8 participants.
We expect this retreat to sell out so be sure to secure your spot.
Please see below for additional information about booking and payments.
- 7-nights luxe accommodations at the eco-chic, oceanside Amansala Resort
- Freshly prepared, healthful meals, highlighting local and seasonal cuisine (3 per day)
- Twice daily yoga classes, featuring meditation, vinyasa & pranayama (accessible to all levels)
- One-on-one business coaching session with Krista
- Group Masterminding with your hosts and other attendees for feedback and collaboration around your mindset hurdles, business & life challenges
- 30 hour Yoga Alliance certified module available to yoga instructors that have completed their 200hr training
- Take-home resources & tools to continue a self yoga practice
- Excursion to be announced
- Roundtrip airfare from the continential United States to Mexico
- Airport transfers from Cancun International Airport to Amansala
- All taxes & fees
- Alcoholic beverages
- Additional gratuities or tips (not required but appreciated!)
MEET YOUR HOSTS
500hr ERYT, Owner Tom Larkin Yoga & Sanctuary for Yoga, Joy Motivator & Kid at Heart
Tom Larkin came to the full experience of yoga after many years in the business world creating visual art, playing sports, performing music, studying philosophy. A shift in path evolved into Sanctuary for Yoga, Body & Spirit in Nashville, Tennessee, which he co-founded with former wife, Daphne Larkin. Over the last 12 years, they have grown Sanctuary into one of the leading studios in Nashville and are sought after for the level and quality of teaching in classes, workshops, and teacher training programs. When he’s not at the studio or on a yoga mat, he enjoys spending time with his family, cooking, swimming, hiking, snow skiing or learning more about yoga’s deep roots.
Jai Shambo : Dwell in Joy
Small Business & Marketing Strategist, Yogi & Nomad at Heart
Krista Chapman is a small business and marketing strategist. As the owner and founder of Path & Compass, she uses thoughtful business and marketing strategies to guide business owners and leaders towards more meaningful success. These strategies show professionals how to connect with ideal clients, overcome nagging mindset hurdles and get clear on what brings them joy and makes them money. She earned her 200 RYT certification in 2012 and while she doesn’t teach yoga, her personal practice does guide her consulting work and life.
Follow your soul. It knows the way.
THE LOCATION | AMANSALA
This beautiful, eco-chic beachfront retreat is located on the Yucatan Peninsula in the dreamy town of Tulum on the Gulf of Mexico. Features include:
Please visit the website to fall in love with the resort & Tulum (like we did!): www.amansala.com
We’ll start each morning with yoga & mediation practice followed by breakfast and then group discussions around different business/life topics as well as breakout sessions with your hosts.
Afternoons are open for self-study/work where your hosts and other attendees will be available for feedback and collaboration. Or you have free time to lay by the pool, go snorkeling or hiking, get a massage, take a nap. Your one-on-one coaching session with Krista will be scheduled during the afternoon.
The day ends with an evening yoga practice and scrumptious dinner, followed by relaxing and networking with other attendees.
This daily schedule repeats for your entire stay at Amansala, except for days that we have an excursion planned.
**All activities are optional and will be accessible to all levels. No yoga experience is required.
All transfers, 7 nights lodging, all meals beginning with dinner on arrival day and ending with breakfast on departure day, yoga sessions, whale watching excursion. International airfare from the continental Unites States, all taxes, fees and service charges for meals and rooms are included.
Alcohol is not included with your retreat costs as well as any “off menu” ordering. Additional tours, transfers not included in the package & spa treatments are also not included.
When is the balance due?
The balance is due Nov 8, 2019. Payment plans are available depending on when you register.
How do I pay the balance?
We will send you an electronic invoice to pay securely online.
How to do I reserve a space on the retreat?
Register online and make your initial $500 payment (non-refundable). Your spot is saved!
Transfers to/from the international airport ARE included in your retreat package. It is approximate a 2 hour drive from the Cancun Airport to Amansala in Tulum and you will be notified closer to the retreat date regarding transportation details.
Yes, Internet access is available at the resort and this is included
in your retreat fee. Of course, retreats can also be a great
opportunity to disconnect from your responsibilities and expects of
home to be present and focused.
Amansala meals are fresh, plentiful and delicious. Creative menus feature locally sourced items including fresh caught fish, organic chicken, seasonal fruits like mango and papaya. Menus can also be customized accommodated vegetarian and gluten free, as well.
What should I pack?
- Passport and any additional documentation as required by your nationality
- Any medications you may need
- Hand Sanitizer
- Insect Repellent
- Reading material/journal
- Reusable water bottle
- Daypack or satchel for tours
- Sturdy closed-toed hiking/walking shoes
- Waterproof/quick-drying hiking shoes or hiking sandals
- Beach shoes/flipflops
- Supportive swimsuit for snorkeling tours, kayaking, surfing
- Strap to retain eyeglasses/sunglasses during adventures
- Lightweight long pants for hiking and cool evenings
- Layered, lightweight clothing (can be cool in the mornings/evenings and hot during the day)
- Layered, lightweight yoga clothing (long layers are recommended for cool mornings or to avoid insects)
- Motion-sickness medication if you require for flights, boats or land transport
- Laptop or tablet (optional, pen & paper works great, too!)
- Camera, waterproof camera for snorkeling (optional)
- Lightweight water-resistant jacket and or umbrella
- Eye mask and earplugs if you have trouble sleeping in new environments
Tulum is a cash-only economy and while the resort will take credit cards, most businesses in the town will not. It is recommend that you US dollars to be exchanged or have a ATM card from which you can withdraw pesos in Mexico.
Travel insurance is recommended when you are planning a vacation this far in advance as well as traveling internationally. Check out World Nomads, where you can find low-cost, comprehensive policies and travel tips: www.worldnomads.com/travel-insurance
Single Occupancy $5215 per person
Single Occupancy with Balcony $5285 per person
Shared Occupancy $4445 per person